Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OBAMA, WTF?


What the hell is going on with Obama? I personally like the man. I think that he is very handsome. He is personable, charismatic and knows how to woo an audience. I am interested in seeing what all he is going to be able to do.


I did watch the Elite dinner tonight. I also saw him when he made the comment about the Special Olympic Children when he was on the Tonight Show. I think he has a great personality and a wonderful sense of humor. However, a great sense of humor does not a President make. If he were any other President in the history of the United States of America, the comments that he has made would not be taken so lightly. So why do Americans take what he says so lightheartedly when they would have chewed up and spit out any other man?
I can’t wait to read your comments! ad your comments……

No comments:

Post a Comment