Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Adam Lambert - appealing to 50 Yr Old Hetro Women?


For whatever reason I decided to watch American Idol this year, and what a surprise it has been. A surprise with the name of Adam Lambert. I find this talented young man something else!! Who cares about his sexual orientation or his age….this guy is hot!!! I haven’t had a musician touch me like this since I was a teenager. (Touch me in my heart, no where else!) Of course he is young enough to be my son, matter of fact my kids are older than Adam. I feel like such a pervert!!


Music should be able to touch your insides, should make you smile inside and out, to make you forget about your trials and tribulations, and Adam does! In all seriousness, it is so refreshing to see someone like Adam hit the stage. His interpretations of the classics have been suburb. He’s been able to take the classics of yesteryear and remake them into a completely different song to fit his amazing voice. I can only hope that he can write music as he sings. You either love him or hate him…….And I love him!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment